FREE WALK-IN LEGAL HELP
We Care of Grundy County will be hosting a free walk-in clinic by Prairie State Legal Services in the new multipurpose room at 530 Bedford Rd, Morris on July 23th starting at 1:30 pm.
To pre-register for the event:
1.) Call Prairie State Legal Services at (815)727-5123, then dial “0”; or
How can PSLS help?
PSLS may be able to advise or represent you on legal issues stopping you from getting or keeping
· Criminal records and background checks
· Credit report concerns
· Reinstating your driver’s license
· Wage theft
· Reasonable accommodation issues at work
· Getting other professional licenses
· Consumer issues relating to a vehicle needed for work
· Modifying parenting schedules to accommodate work
· Housing, health care, access to public benefits, and other legal issues that are affecting your ability to work